- 10:19 AM Privacy Browser Feature #529: Design Privacy Browser for other mobile environments
- Also, another thing to consider would be using Gecko/Quantum instead of Chromium as a rendering engine, since there a...
- 10:09 AM Privacy Browser Feature #529: Design Privacy Browser for other mobile environments
- If you aren't dead-set on qt yet, investigatimg libhandy might interest you, it's a library that works well at makin...
- 03:23 PM Privacy Browser Feature #529 (New): Design Privacy Browser for other mobile environments
- I know this is a looong haul, but since there are at least two Linux phones coming out soon, the possibility of makin...
- 10:23 PM Privacy Browser Feature #505 (New): Add an option to redirect some domains to more privacy-focused alternatives.
- I'd find it a really nice feature if the user could define a redirect in the domain settings.
For example redirect...
- 09:15 AM Privacy Browser Feature #475 (New): Add option to not let websites use Accelerometer and Gyroscope data
With JS on, this website can read accelerometer and gyroscope data from my phone.
- 09:09 PM Privacy Browser Feature #469: Open bookmark in new tab
- Replacing the edit menu could work, I personally don't use it too much. There could also be a switch in the settings ...
- 08:18 AM Privacy Browser Feature #469: Open bookmark in new tab
- Long pressing a bookmark could present a menu (maybe a drop-down) with features like "Open in new tab", "Edit" and "D...
- 03:25 PM Privacy Browser Bug #453 (Closed): Separate domain settings when using www
there's this thing that's been bugging me for some time. If you save the domain settings for an example w...
- 02:45 PM Privacy Browser Bug #419 (Closed): Closing tab when bar hidden makes the browser stuck
- If you close a tab while the bar has been hidden through scrolling, it will be impossible to regain control of the ba...
- 02:42 PM Privacy Browser Feature #416: Add a way to close tabs without expanding the left drawer
- It could just be an optional feature like swipe to refresh is
Also available in: Atom