- 02:45 PM Privacy Browser Bug #419 (Closed): Closing tab when bar hidden makes the browser stuck
- If you close a tab while the bar has been hidden through scrolling, it will be impossible to regain control of the ba...
- 02:42 PM Privacy Browser Feature #416: Add a way to close tabs without expanding the left drawer
- It could just be an optional feature like swipe to refresh is
- 09:20 AM Privacy Browser Feature #416 (Closed): Add a way to close tabs without expanding the left drawer
- As the title says, it would be nice if there was an option to close tabs without opening the left drawer, e.g. throug...
- 11:42 AM Privacy Browser Feature #401 (Closed): Import PB bookmarks to Firefox
- After tabbed browsing is implemented it'd be really cool to have a way of importing PB bookmarks into Firefox for syn...
- 06:04 AM Privacy Browser Feature #366: Improve Night Mode CSS
- Well, this (https://userstyles.org/styles/31267/global-dark-style-changes-everything-to-dark) theme is under CC BY-SA...
- 07:20 AM Privacy Browser Feature #366 (New): Improve Night Mode CSS
- Ever since leaving Firefox I miss having every website in a dark theme. I used Stylus and this: https://userstyle...
- 09:59 AM Privacy Browser Feature #337 (New): Add option to customize ACCEPT headers.
- Quick suggestion:
It would be nice to have an option of customizing the ACCEPT headers the browser sends. It's the...
- 10:29 AM Privacy Browser Feature #328: Investigate the possibility of storing the processed blocklists in SQLite databases to speed up app loading.
- Seen as the issue is scheduled for the 3.x series, what about adding a (configurably dark/light) splash screen? It's ...
- 08:27 AM Privacy Browser Feature #336: Redirect supported links to apps
- Isn't there a "supported links" feature in Android itself? That is, doesn't each app report that it can open supporte...
- 09:40 AM Privacy Browser Feature #336 (Closed): Redirect supported links to apps
- Most popular browsers, e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Brave, have the ability to open supported links in apps (for example ope...
Also available in: Atom