- Login: rahiakherajot
- Registered on: 03/05/2020
- Last connection: 08/01/2023
- 07:44 AM Privacy Browser Android Feature #938: Text that is not recognizable as a URL triggers a search
- Expected page was https://google.com/search/hello%20motto
It is very disappointing that after typing such a length...
- 10:32 PM Privacy Browser Android Feature #938 (Closed): Text that is not recognizable as a URL triggers a search
- When I entered this text (google.com/search/hello motto) in the search bar, privacy browser opened an unexpected page.
This url sends diffent html in View Source activity.
When I opened this url in a t...
- 01:53 AM Privacy Browser Android Feature #918: Change the background color of a tab when it can be closed by Back
- I suggest that Privacy Browser should warn the user before closing a tab (make it optional).
Toast *Press BACK but...
- 01:41 AM Privacy Browser Android Bug #909: Block ads in YouTube videos
are good alternatives to Yo...
- 05:04 AM Privacy Browser Android Bug #891: View Source crashes if the source file is large.
- > render the source inside of a WebView instead of in a TextView
Opening view source in a new tab will be very usefu...
- 08:28 AM Privacy Browser Android Feature #907 (Closed): Audio notification
- Show a notification with a play/pause button, when some audio is playing (in background also).
- 06:27 AM Privacy Browser Android Feature #900 (New): Show complete URL in the Requests list
- It is difficult to find desired resource URL in Requests activity because most portion of URLs remain hidden. Therefo...
- 05:50 AM Privacy Browser Android Feature #653: Make the URL a hyperlink in the Request details
- Please set its priority to next release.
- 05:09 AM Privacy Browser Android Bug #891: View Source crashes if the source file is large.
- You can look at Http Canary app, it shows a safe length of source in the textview and after that - "The data is too l...
Also available in: Atom