- 01:03 AM Privacy Browser Feature #208: Calculate SSL certificate fingerprints
- The fingerprint is the only sure way to verify the cert is not a fake one as part of a mitm attack, you can verify it...
- 11:16 PM Privacy Browser Feature #208 (New): Calculate SSL certificate fingerprints
- Would like to see certificate fingerprint on the certificate dialogue.
- 11:47 PM Privacy Browser Feature #211 (Closed): Display the IP Address in the View SSL Certificate dialog
- Security features.
IP address of site in https dialogue.
IP address pinning in Domains dialogue?
I think IP addres...
- 11:39 PM Privacy Browser Feature #210 (New): Specify Privacy WebView's SSL settings
- If you included open SSL in privacy browser would that allow to for user to disable weak TLS ciphers that are still i...
- 11:28 PM Privacy Browser Feature #209 (Closed): Block all resource requests from third party domains
- A useful privacy feature I saw on an app in f-droid called webapps blocks the browser from connecting to third party ...
Also available in: Atom