Difference in View Source
This url sends diffent html in View Source activity.
When I opened this url in a tab, the page content was It works, but when I opened it in View Source, the html content was
which does not contain It works, therefore the view source request is not similar to webview request and I am getting different data while checking its source.
RE: Difference in View Source - Added by Soren Stoutner 24 days ago
This relates to https://redmine.stoutner.com/issues/251. Android's WebView does not provide a mechanism to display the source, so currently Privacy Browser makes a separate, direct network request to produce the source. However, as noted in the View Source about dialog, sometimes this results in different information (see With Null X-Requested-With Header screenshot).
Privacy Browser 3.11 included an option to change the X-Requested-With behavior, but this change didn't propagate to View Source. With Privacy Browser 3.12, which will be released within a couple of days, the way this header is handled will change again (see https://www.stoutner.com/webview-devtools/) and the header has been completely removed from View Source, which causes it to receive the It Works body (see screenshot).