- Login: soren
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/03/2016
- Last connection: 06/24/2022
|Privacy Browser Android||Manager, Developer, Reporter||03/03/2016|
|Privacy Browser ROM Integration||Manager, Developer, Reporter||06/12/2017|
|Privacy Browser PC||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/18/2022|
|Privacy Cell||Manager, Developer, Reporter||03/07/2022|
|UltraList||Manager, Developer, Reporter||04/11/2020|
|UltraPrivacy||Manager, Developer, Reporter||07/27/2018|
- 12:08 PM Privacy Browser PC Feature #832: Add full screen support
- 12:04 PM Privacy Browser PC Feature #848 (Closed): Consider replacing the for loops in CookiesDialog with while loops
- It does indeed make it more efficient and it does indeed make the logic harder to follow, but with sufficient comment...
- 12:02 PM Privacy Browser PC Revision 83e7c484 (privacy-browser-pc): Replace the for loops in CookiesDialog with while loops. https://redmine.stoutner.com/issues/848
- 01:43 PM Privacy Browser PC Revision adf448e4 (privacy-browser-pc): Add a durable cookies dialog.
- 11:34 AM Privacy Cell Bug #864 (Closed): Notifications are still restarted when disabled
- 11:33 AM Privacy Cell Bug #864: Notifications are still restarted when disabled
- Fixed in commit https://gitweb.stoutner.com/?p=PrivacyCell.git;a=commitdiff;h=6c4410a4a8c146b4e76b872b66bb8880b8f85b71.
- 11:22 AM Privacy Cell Bug #864 (Closed): Notifications are still restarted when disabled
- It appears this happens when a change in the network status occurs, probably because the `PhoneStateListener` is not ...
- 11:33 AM Privacy Cell Revision 6c4410a4 (privacy-cell): Rix notifications reenabling. https://redmine.stoutner.com/issues/864
- 06:21 PM Privacy Browser Android Feature #863 (New): Block all the URL trackers listed at https://privacytests.org/
- Perhaps it would be best to combine all the trackers into one settings option. This would leave the AMP redirection ...
- 06:14 PM Privacy Browser Android Feature #862 (New): Remove `msclkid` from URLs
- This should be a new Microsoft section under URL Modifications. It should include `?msclkid` and `&msclkid`.
Also available in: Atom