- Registered on: 03/03/2016
- Last connection: 09/16/2019
- 08:55 PM Privacy Browser Revision b8007630 (privacy-browser): French Guide and About translations.
- 04:08 PM Privacy Browser Feature #503 (New): Update View Source to display the new Sec-Fetch headers
- These have recently been added to WebView.
- 08:48 PM Privacy Browser Feature #496: Granular HTTP Referer Header Control
- Amazon uses the referer header to help track users as they move around the site, even if they are not logged it.
- 09:44 AM Privacy Browser Feature #502: Create a user configurble URL modification
- Currently there are only a few preset URL modifications, and all of them remove sections of the URL. I can envision ...
- 10:27 PM Privacy Browser Feature #495: Remove the Sec-Fetch headers
- Regarding XMLHttpRequests, they don't generate any fingerprinting information. If they did, I would block them. The...
- 10:20 PM Privacy Browser Feature #495 (New): Remove the Sec-Fetch headers
- You are correct. Google has recently added Sec-Fetch-Mode, Sec-Fetch-User, and Sec-Fetch-Site to their list of stand...
- 02:31 PM Privacy Browser Feature #495: Remove the Sec-Fetch headers
- The Sec-Fetch headers operate differently than the Accept or Accept-Language headers. Accept, Accept-Language, and t...
- 10:07 AM Privacy Browser Feature #495: Remove the Sec-Fetch headers
- I looked over a bit of the documentation of the Sec-Fetch headers and XMLHttpRequests. I can't think of any way that...
- 09:55 AM Privacy Browser Feature #496: Granular HTTP Referer Header Control
- The most important thing I am trying to do with Privacy Browser is to change the accepted behavior of how web pages i...
- 07:14 PM Privacy Browser Feature #496: Granular HTTP Referer Header Control
- I would consider that such exceptionally poor web design that it would rise to the level of a bug in the website that...
Also available in: Atom