- Registered on: 03/03/2016
- Last connection: 11/05/2019
- 09:48 PM Privacy Browser Feature #509: Add "open in new window" command
- This is a really good idea, although it is much more difficult to implement than may be apparent to the outside obser...
- 11:51 AM Privacy Browser Feature #508: Activate Keyboard incognito mode
- I will have to look into how this is activated. I would imagine it isn't that difficult to do.
- 10:09 PM Privacy Browser Feature #507 (New): Adjust the bookmarks drawer to work with Android 10's gesture navigation
- Currently, opening the drawer and going back get confused.
- 10:08 PM Privacy Browser Feature #506 (New): Make the status, app, and navigation bars white
- This matches the new style being adopted by Google. It also themes well to dark mode (and has advantages in fighting...
- 05:30 PM Privacy Browser Feature #503 (Closed): Update View Source to display the new Sec-Fetch headers
- Implemented in commit: https://git.stoutner.com/?p=PrivacyBrowser.git;a=commitdiff;h=c4856b8be94ffa3f6075969967d6117...
- 05:30 PM Privacy Browser Revision c4856b8b (privacy-browser): Add the Sec-Fetch headers to View Source. https://redmine.stoutner.com/issues/503
- 04:25 PM Privacy Browser Feature #469 (Closed): Open bookmark in new tab
- I have replaced the editing of bookmarks with a long-press in the bookmarks drawer by opening the bookmark in a new t...
- 04:22 PM Privacy Browser Revision 7f5c8f01 (privacy-browser): Add opening bookmarks in new tab. https://redmine.stoutner.com/issues/469
- 03:42 PM Privacy Browser Feature #482 (Closed): Add an Open in Background context menu entry for links
- Implemented in commit https://git.stoutner.com/?p=PrivacyBrowser.git;a=commitdiff;h=75f7274fb8f3d161f632dc22daea406a8...
- 03:42 PM Privacy Browser Revision 75f7274f (privacy-browser): Add Open in Background context menu. https://redmine.stoutner.com/issues/482
Also available in: Atom