- Registered on: 03/03/2016
- Last connection: 01/28/2022
- Privacy Browser Android (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03/03/2016)
- Privacy Browser ROM Integration (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 06/12/2017)
- UltraPrivacy (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 07/27/2018)
- UltraList (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04/11/2020)
- Privacy Browser PC (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 01/18/2022)
- 03:46 PM Privacy Browser Android Privacy Browser Android Forum: RE: A couple more search engines
- Yes, progress on Privacy Browser PC is going well. You can follow development at https://www.stoutner.com/category/p...
- 03:43 PM Privacy Browser Android Privacy Browser Android Forum: RE: Blocklist updating
- It is always fine to post a question in the forum first if you aren't sure or if you can't find a bug/feature request...
- 07:40 PM Privacy Browser PC Feature #799 (New): The zoom factor momentarily resets to 1.0 every time a new page is loaded
- This is due to a bug in QtWebEngine. https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-51992
- 02:08 PM Privacy Browser Android Feature #798 (New): Opening a link sometimes moves the tab layout but not the view pager
- This usually happens when opening a link from another app. It appears to be some sort of race condition where the vi...
- 03:01 PM Privacy Browser PC Revision 153c5c0d (privacy-browser-pc): Make Privacy Browser installable.
- 06:28 PM Privacy Browser PC Revision ad39882c (privacy-browser-pc): At the PO template (translation) framework.
- 03:15 PM Privacy Browser PC Revision 3ff4e088 (privacy-browser-pc): Add the GPLv3+ licensing information.
- 02:26 PM Privacy Browser Android Feature #797 (Closed): Update the links inside the app
- Implemented in commit https://gitweb.stoutner.com/?p=PrivacyBrowserAndroid.git;a=commitdiff;h=910384b70345665330b5476...
- 02:22 PM Privacy Browser Android Feature #797 (Closed): Update the links inside the app
- Some of the URLs are changing to differentiate between Privacy Browser Android and Privacy Browser PC.
- I have spent the past 6 months learning C++, Qt, and KDE Frameworks, which has been a fascinating process. We are no...
Also available in: Atom