- Registered on: 03/03/2016
- Last connection: 04/01/2020
- 01:43 PM Privacy Browser Bug #547 (New): Use the Content-Disposition header to get file names for downloads.
- After the change to the custom download implementation in Privacy Browser 3.4, only the URL is being used to populate...
- 01:23 PM Privacy Browser Bug #545 (Closed): Public directories cannot be accessed on some Android 10 devices
- 12:59 PM Privacy Browser Bug #545: Public directories cannot be accessed on some Android 10 devices
- Fixed in commit https://git.stoutner.com/?p=PrivacyBrowser.git;a=commitdiff;h=7d564901e40fe3481e7616d91603e7e776a8be67.
- 11:09 AM Privacy Browser Bug #545 (Closed): Public directories cannot be accessed on some Android 10 devices
This is an issue with Android's new scoped stora...
- 11:10 AM Privacy Browser Feature #546 (New): Redesign file access to work with scoped storage
- There is a temporary workaround described in https://redmine.stoutner.com/issues/545, but a more permanent solution n...
- 03:51 PM Privacy Browser Feature #542 (Closed): Add " share" option to long-pressing a link menu
- I have a hard time imagining wanting to share a URL with someone before looking at it myself.
And long pressing a ...
- 03:44 PM Privacy Browser Feature #541: Reset option (similar to Tor Browser reset identity option)
- I have a hard time imagining a valid use case for this. In it's default configuration, there is very little benefit ...
- 12:36 PM Privacy Browser Bug #514: Swipe to refresh sometimes can't be disabled
- Actually, further testing shows that it can happen with app bar scrolling either enabled or disabled. However, when ...
- 12:29 PM Privacy Browser Feature #544 (New): Reorder the context menus to be consistent with each other
- Right now the three menus have different organizations.
- 12:23 PM Privacy Browser Feature #543 (New): Migrate Five Dialogs to Kotlin
- This will continue the Kotlin migration process.
Also available in: Atom